No sugardaddies. No sugar mamas. No sugarbabies. Full socialism in romantic relationships. There are only sugarcomrades.
Frankenstein enters into a body building competition and finds he has seriously misunderstood the objective
even white people are sick of white people’s bullshit
okay but men are awful how the fuck do we do this every time
because you talk about feminism and why its important and the usual “but its man-hating, i’m egalitarian” shite is bandied about and you start making the very obvious arguments about why feminism is important for everyone
and suddenly the conversation is about rebranding feminism for men and about how “here’s why you should care, it’s actually for men!” when it should be. fuck you it’s not about you this for once is not about men everything is about us the world caters to us.
and the heart of it is really fuckin sociopathic like “i see, this is a movement to help your marginalized group….. but i wont support you until i hear how it will help me, even though I am not dealing with the problems that you are dealing with”
it is literally like a rich person walking into a homeless shelter with donations and asking “but how does this make my home better?” and then all the homeless people are like oh yeah we’ll come and build a fuckin deck for you its like no thats not what this is for go away. ugghg how do y’all do it it drives ME insane and its your actual lives like jfc
whats the meaning of life? son, its those little tiny pumpkins. the ones that are mad small. you know the ones i mean.
Oprah, Barbara Walters, your wife. You gotta fuck one, marry one, kill one, go!
Rule #1: Do not talk about Fight Club.
Rule #1 Part 2: Always post the rules.
Rule #2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule #3: Tag 11 people then link them to the post.
Rule #4: Tell the person you tagged them
Rule #5: Tell the person who tagged you I was tagged by theyearofpenny
My questions are:
1. Do you have any framed pictures? If so which is the most special?
I have so many framed pictures, but my most special framed picture is a collage of millions of photos made by my friends for my 17th birthday. I’ve had to remove some pictures and replace them with others, but the frame with millions of photos in it is definitely my favourite one.
2. Which fictional character do you identify with most?
Jerry from Parks and Recreation.
3. Which is your favourite friends character?
Miss Chanandler Bong.
4. Biggest fear?
Snakes. I’d top myself if I was locked in a room with a snake. I hate them I hate them I hate them.
5. What pizza topping do you feel shouldn’t be a pizza topping?
I don’t understand why anyone would feel like it’s okay to put fish on a pizza.
6. If your life was a musical, what would it be called?
This is the Wrongest I Ever Got It - The Story of Sabina.
7. What colour are your curtains?
They are a very dark purple colour. They’re divine.
8.What is your favourite meme?
My favourite meme, currently, is “Fuck Her Right in The Pussy” guy.
9. Was Ross justified in sleeping with the xerox girl?
I don’t think so. Unless you’ve laid out the terms of the break, and those terms include boinking other people, then taking a break is just assumed to be two people taking some time for themselves, not taking some time to bang a few people before you start banging your partner again. It was hella disrespectful. As well as it being the same night and everything. Break or no break, at least let the body get cold beforehand.
Snow White 4lyf.
11. Where can you get the best chicken rolls?
My old school’s canteen, but considering that entering a Catholic girls’ school without explanation would probably end up with police questioning, Centra would be the next best option.
Your questions are:
1. Did you learn anything new today?
2. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
3. What are you most proud of?
4. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
5. What would your spirit animal be?
6. If you could do one thing really, really well, what would it be?
7. What material possession means the most to you?
8. What is the funniest joke you’ve ever heard?
9. If you could be best bros with one famous person in history, living or dead, who would it be?
10. What is your favourite song lyric?
11. Oprah, Barbara Walters, your wife. You gotta fuck one, marry one, kill one, go.